The PROACIS Foundation is a non-governmental organization for development with international outreach.
Inspired from the Institute’s origins, it feels the need to dignify the life of so many of our brothers and sisters who suffer injustice and live under extreme poverty.
The main priorities of the PROACIS Foundation are:
- To promote projects for development.
- To raise awareness regarding the consequences of extreme poverty.
- To promote and encourage volunteer work.
To know more:
- Site: www.proacis.org (in Spanish)
- Volunteering: https://voluntariadoproacis.wordpress.com/
- 2020 Solidarity Projects
Testemony of one of our volunteers (in portuguese):